Again we will have the classic events – the Tour de France Dinner, the AFL Finals Lunch, the Annual Charity Golf Day and our Christmas Rendezvous.
We are also following on from last year’s new dinner event -” An Evening with Libbi Gorr” – with another with a bit of a twist. It will be “An Afternoon with Jo Stanley” and it will be a High Tea.
Plus this year, we are adding a new one with a supporter who came on board with us last year – Nick Whitwell from Montara Wines (thanks Nick) – and that is going to be a Wine Tasting Dinner.
Help us in our purpose of “Improving the lives of disadvantaged people in our community”. All of the proceeds of these events go to these disadvantaged people and community services helping them.
Here are all of the dates – get them into your calendars now and we’ll get more details out to you as soon as we can.
- An Afternoon with Jo Stanley – High Tea at Karralyka Centre, Ringwood East – Sunday 19 May 2019, 3.00 pm.
- Tour de France Dinner at Karralyka Centre – Monday, 24 June 2019
- Winetasting Dinner at Karralyka Centre – Wednesday, 31 July 2019
- AFL Finals Lunch at Karralyka Centre – Thursday, 26 September 2019
- Annual Charity Golf Day at Yering Meadows – Thursday, 21 November 2019
- Christmas Rendezvous – Thursday, 12 December 2019
Thanks to Karralyka Centre and Yering Meadows Golf Club for your generous support.
And of course to our premium sponsor Bendigo Bank Mooroolbark.