The Foothills Foundation is operated by a team of dedicated volunteers.
We need and welcome any help that people, businesses and other organisations can offer to assist us in raising funds and connecting with people and community services that need a hand.
Here are 7 ways that you can help us in our work of “Improving the lives of disadvantaged people in our community”:
- Become a member – for just $50 for an individual, $75 for a family and $100 for an organisation, it is a small annual investment that makes a difference – learn more and join at https://www.foothills.org.au/product/membership/
- Make a donation or bequest – the Foothills Foundation is a registered charity with full tax deductability for donations – explore at https://www.foothills.org.au/donations/
- Attend an event – we run a variety of quality events each year as a primary fund raising avenue – there is sure to be something of interest. See what’s on at https://www.foothills.org.au/events/
- Tell community services in Maroondah and Yarra Ranges about us and how we might help them and their disadvantaged clients with special needs and connect us at email@example.com
- Sponsor the Foundation or an event. It is good business because people want to work with and do business with organisations that are involved in and support their local community. As the Foundation President, I would love to hear from you so give me a call on 0438 533 311.
- Help us to extend our reach and connection with people and organisations across Maroondah and Yarra Ranges by liking our facebook page and sharing our stories
- Donate prizes for auction and raffle items to help us raise more funds at events – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of course, if you have the time and commitment to volunteer with us in some way, that would be great too. Give me a call on 0438 533 311 if that is of interest to you.